Thank you for stopping by. At this time all positions have been filled. Please check back at a later date.
Collier Counseling, LLC is seeking to hire a fully licensed LCSW, LPC, or LMFT in excellent standing with their licensing board to provide therapy and counseling services. Candidate must be able to work well with a team as well as independently. Candidate will be employee status.
– Fully licensed in the state of Georgia (LCSW, LPC, or LMFT)
– Candidate must be willing to become credentialed with insurance panels
– Candidate must have day and evening availability, and flexibility with hours
– Demonstrates knowledge of ethical principles and applies these appropriately
– Maintains appropriate professional boundaries in various clinical and professional relationships
– Demonstrates sound clinical and ethical skills while providing interventions to clients
– Candidate must have a niche (couples, trauma, play therapy, etc.) and be willing to market themselves and grow their referral base and recognition in the community
– Currently on insurance panels
– Experience working in a private practice setting
– Fully licensed for 2+ years